Thursday, July 12, 2012

Pool Time for Gracie!

 This little girl is turning into a fish!
She loves the water!
 Splashing others is sooooo much fun!
 Especially, if they aren't exactly wanting
to be splashed!
It's so fun to go swimming with her!
She squeals and giggles with delight when she is
able to knock you off of your float.
And she's getting soooo brave!
She pulled me off of my little float the other day
and I fell in the water right on top of her...
pushing her under...
and it didn't bother her at all.
She just looked up and told her Aunt Brandy,
"Grandma fell on my head and I sinked
and popped right back up and I
didn't drown or die!"
I think she was just a little
surprised and excited
to still be alive!
It was soooo cute!
(and hopefully, she now knows going under won't kill you!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh what fun, it is so great when kids love the water, that's what summer is all about!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete