Thursday, January 10, 2013

Christmas

 During the Christmas Season I set out this
sweet little nativity for the children
to play with! Brilyn loves it!
She is constantly asking to,
"Play Jesus!"
Or.... "Read Jesus!" Which means
she wants to read
The Christmas Story.
 I just love watching the little ones play.
Olivia seems to like the nativity, too.
She presses on the angel to make the music play
or holds baby Jesus in her hands and kisses him.
And when they play with this
nativity they share!
Not so much with other toys.
I guess Jesus is for sharing and
even a child knows that!
 Anyway, here is a close up of the
little nativity.
When Brilyn is finished playing with it,
I almost always find it like this.
I'm not sure if everyone just wants
to see the sweet baby Jesus,
or if they are all worshiping.
She's not yet two, so she can't
really tell me what she's thinking.
But whatever it is,
I think it's pretty sweet!

1 comment:

  1. Isn't that cute? That FP set is my favorite nativity! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete