Monday, May 12, 2014

An Exodus of Life

Charlotte's eggs have finally hatched!
And we've been blessed with a nice
crop of garden spiders!
  
They are so, so tiny! I've taken their
picture with this penny for a 
size comparison. 
 
First with the penny in focus 
and again, with my focus on this
amazing new life!
As I type this, it is day #4 of
their journey! 
Just look at them making their 
way away from the egg sack
and into the world!
I'm fascinated just watching them!
Some have already begun to set up
housekeeping in the butterfly bush!
Just look at their precious
little webs!

And I realize that many people are
not fond of spiders.
But - even so - you have to admit
that they are fascinating!
And the intricate details that went
into their creation shouts
of the amazing skill of their Creator!
Yes - God paid attention to details
when creating even the smallest
of things.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh...this is so amazing. Now, that is a LOT of tiny spiders.
    I am one that hates spiders but, as you said,we have to be amazed at the wonder of it all.
    xo bj

    ReplyDelete