Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Fun In The Sun!

 Brilyn comes over often since she 
lives nearby. And she asks at least 
once a week, "Where's Olivia?"
(she THINKS Grace and Olivia should live here)
Then, when Grace and Olivia are here,
she plays mostly with Grace! 

 Here, Grace is catching her with my
floatie so she won't go under when
she hits the water!
 They do this over and over again!
 I just love the care free days of summer
and smiling children's faces!
And I love it that the girls all get along
so well and want to play together!
 
Just look at that face!
Oh, the joys of childhood!
I treasure these moments! These smiles!
These children that won't be children
long enough.
They simply grow up too soon!

1 comment:

  1. Patty,
    I love the smiling faces of children, too. They look like they're having the time of their life. I remember those days of summer when the kids were little. They're such sweet memories. It's nice that all the girls are getting along in the water, and it seems that they have no fear of it.....pure joy.

    Have a good rest of the week. It's getting warmer here every day.

    love,
    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete