Monday, May 5, 2014

Art Work And A Funny, Funny Story

Brilyn loves to paint, 
so I got out some colored card stock
and some paints and we painted.
 
 Here is Brilyn's picture!
And here is Asher's!

When Asher was finished painting,
I carried him to the sink to rinse
the paint off of his feet and
took my eyes off of Brilyn for
a moment.
When I looked back -
she was black!
REALLY BLACK!
I gasped... and said,
"Oh, Brilyn!"
And she responded with
a great big grin and asked,
"Does I look like Gabby, now?"

Gabby is our sweet little neighbor
girl. And Brilyn thinks she's 
JUST BEAUTIFUL!
And she is! I'm so glad that Brilyn
sees the beauty in people of
all colors.

Red and yellow, black and white.
They are precious in His sight.
Jesus loves the little children of the world!

Let's all be like Jesus 
and Brilyn and love others, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment