Tuesday, November 19, 2013

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANDREW!!!!!

 Brilyn had been telling me for awhile
that "Rolos" are her favorite.
They're her Daddy's favorite, too.
So - she wanted to make her Daddy
a Rolo Cake for his birthday.
So.... I made sure she was here when
we made Andrew's cake - and I let
her pour all of the ingredients into the bowl.
She even got to crack the eggs!
When we finished the cake we sent
Andrew a video!
Isn't this a pretty Rolo Cake?
 We celebrated Andrew's Birthday
on Sunday.... but his real
birthday is TODAY!
So.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ANDREW!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Grace said that it is a chocolate cake with potty prizes all around it! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missed this- Happy Belated birthday, Andrew. I love her expressions on that video-she is just so cute! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete