Wednesday, October 17, 2012

A Little German Town

I went to visit Grace & Olivia
in their new home and I took what I call
"The Scenic Route"
and went through this quaint little
German Town!
 It's called Munster and it's
very interesting!
 There are murals on the buildings
that look like a child sized main street.
 There are also a few antique shops!
 I stopped and looked around at the
Antique Mall. It's got a little
bit of everything. I'll probably
make regular stops there on my way
to and from visiting the girls.
 I'd also like to take the girls to see
this little town!
But really, I didn't see much for little
girls to do. There is a pool with a few water
slides, but it's too cold for that. I'll have to
look a little further off the main path to see
if there is something they might like to do.
I did find a German Bakery!
I stopped on the way and picked up
and Apple Strudel to take with
me to share.
It was so delicious!
I stopped on the way home
to get another.
 


1 comment:

  1. We will have to go this way when we visit Heather and the girls some time! It will make me "homesick" I am sure! What a neat town!! Thank you for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete