Thursday, December 5, 2013

SNOW DAY!!!!

 We had a snow day and Brilyn
got to go out and play!
 She even got to go sledding!
 Daddy and Grandpa went sledding, too!
 My husband was nicknamed Speedy as 
a teenager and I call him that to this day.
He has such a spirit of adventure
and he seems to do everything fast,
so the name fits.
I think he actually has more fun in 
the snow than the kids do.
The stormier the weather, the sunnier
his disposition. And we're supposed to have 
a cold, wintery winter this year, so
hopefully there will be plenty more snow!


1 comment:

  1. How cute B. looks in her snow suite...:) she is such a cutie.
    I'm with your hubby...I adore stormy, dark, rainy or snowy days. Not crazy about ice, tho. It's been cold here, a little ice and more cold on the way, I think.
    Have a good weekend and....stay warm.

    ReplyDelete