Thursday, December 12, 2013

Some of my Favorite Christmas Things!

 Of all of our Christmas decor, the Christmas
stockings have to be my favorite. 
For my own kids, I worked on the
stocking during my prenatal visits....
to kill time in the waiting room. 
For my children's spouses and for the
grandchildren, I did them whenever I could.
This year we've added FOUR!
Asher and Weston
were born into our family.
And Andra and Caelie are soon to
be married into our family. 
(according to Caelie... Deuce and Andra seem to be taking their own sweet time)
And this tradition we started
just last year, but it's already a favorite.
Look.... do you see anything?
Maybe a closer look will help!
It's Jingles!
He's our Elf on the Shelf and he
is so much fun!
He found his way into the candy
machine - which he thinks is
a ball pit. That silly elf!
I wonder what he will think of next? 

No comments:

Post a Comment