Friday, April 13, 2012

Brilyn Likes To Party!

 Not too long ago, Brilyn went with
me to my good friend Carlee's Birthday Party!
 I got her ready and did her hair!
(her Momma does a much better, job)
And off we went!
 The party was at Jumping Jax!
 Jumping Jax has several large inflatable
toys, but Brilyn likes the little kids
section the best.
It has cars, blocks and a small climber and slide.
 Grace came.... and Brilyn enjoyed pushing her around
in a pink car!
 And playing with her on the climber
and slide!
 Brilyn loves to climb!
 When she's not climbing, I think she's
thinking about what she can climb next!
How about climbing out of this thing?

I caught her before she fell.... THIS TIME!
But, I also took her home with
a few new bruises.
She played and she played and she played
and she fell several times!
But, boy did she have FUN!


3 comments:

  1. Patty, I think kids should wear helmets till they graduate:):) LOL. Sometimes our arms aren't long enough or our strides to get to them, before they fall. So I know what you are saying. Smiles, Susie(She Junks)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are a few bruises when you have so much fun? I love how much fun they are all having. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bruises aren't bad. She had fun, that's all that matters!

    ReplyDelete