Friday, April 27, 2012

Ready to READ!

 Grace loves to be read to! Here she is getting ready to read. The day I put this green sofa in the fron room was also the day I introduced several new books I had just purchased. So - Grace called it the "Reading Sofa". The name stuck and now when she wants to be read to she lines up a selection of books!
 Once she makes her selections and gets them all lined up,
it is time to read!
All READY!
NOW it's Reading Time!
And YES.... she will want to read that entire row of books!
But, I don't mind one bit!
Reading... and being read to.... is so important for little ones!

2 comments:

  1. I love that you have your own reading sofa! I read to our grands, too. I read to my own kids as my mother read to me. I think it is one of the best things you can do for kids. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how sweet is that, she will remember the "Reading sofa" Her whole life!

    Carol

    ReplyDelete